Dress code FITA sistēmā

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Go down

Dress code FITA sistēmā

Post  Eduards Lapsiņš on Ceturtdiena 27 Marts 2008, 18:09

Esmu saņēmis jaunākās ziņas no FITA. Lūdzu, papriecājaties jūs arī:

Copy: To TD’s and FITA Judge Committee
Dear President, dear Member Association, dear Team Captain

I just would like to take this occasion to repeat to you that as of the 1st April this year, the clothing rules will be strictly enforced by FITA. In particular the matter of the name of the archers and their country on the back of their shirts is mandatory for all World Cup stages and the World Youth Championships this year.

It is also mandatory that the archers and officials come to the equipment inspection with their official uniform for checking. In each of the events, the FITA Secretary General will request to the chairman of the judges commission to inform FITA on any team which is not 100% in compliance with this rule. If a team is not in compliance, they will receive on site an official warning letter that they have until the next event to be in compliance with the rules. A copy will also be sent to the Federation concerned. This warning will be given only once and failure at any further event will result that the archer or official that is not in compliance will not be allowed to participate or come on the competition field independently if it concerns the same person or not.

We hope that we will not have to come to these kinds of enforcements but we have seen to many cases of non respect of FITA dress regulations. This is about the image of our sport and showing to the rest of the world that we are a serious Olympic sport.

I am sure that I can count on your cooperation.

I wish everyone a great World Cup Season and a fantastic Olympic Games.

Yours sincerely

Secretary General/ Executive Director

Tādi kā es bija un būs, bet loka šaušana kā Olimpiskais sporta veids paliks!!! lv

Eduards Lapsiņš

Male Dzīvoju : Babītes pagasta
Klubs : Amazones
Šauju ar : Visu, kas šauj!
Piereģistrējos : 08.02.08
Postu skaits : 5159

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Apskatīt iepiekšējo tematu Apskatīt nākamo tematu Atpakaļ uz augšu

Permissions in this forum:
Jūs nevarat atbildēt tematos šajā forumā